- Tongue piercing
Tongue piercing Aftercare
- The entire recovery takes about 3-5 weeks. Swelling, ache is normal in the first 3-4 days. Please keep the following advices during the entire healing:
- Don't remove your piercing during the healing time!
- Don't chew gums, avoid eating spicy, salty, or hot food for a few days. Eat soups and cold food instead. Rinse your mouth after every meal!
- Drinking alcohol and smoking can extend the healing time.
- Don't eat and drink milk products for at least one week!
- Don't speak and play with your jewellery more than necessary.
- Rinse your mouth with cleaning solution (Octenisept solution, chamomile tea) after meals, smoking, at least 4-5 times daily!
- Be sure to regularly check threaded ends on your jewellery for tightness.
- The healed piercing can be replaced to a shorter one. There is a wide range of tongue piercings available in our store, and our piercers can replace it for free.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure.
- In case of any problems please feel free to see our professional staff members.
- Usually the tongue is pierced with a straight barbell in the middle.
- Jewellery: Tongue piercing
- Healing time: 3-5 weeks while the aftercare suggestions has to be followed.
- With titanium piercing the healing time can be shorter.
- Price: €39/piece (titanium piercing included)