- Septum piercing
Septum piercing Aftercare
- The recovery time takes up to 3-6 weeks. During this time please follow the aftercare suggestions.
- Avoid using alcoholic cleaning products.
- Don't remove or move your piercing!
- Don't go to sauna, swimming pool or tanning studio for at least two weeks.
- We recommend to do 10-15 minutes of chamomile tea soaking daily to help the healing.
- Keep your piercing and surroundings clean at all times.
- Use Octenisept spray twice a day.
- If the piercing falls, put it back immediately, even healed piercings can close in minutes. In a case you cant do it, don't force it, come back to our store right away.
- Avoid all beauty and personal care products(make up, facial cream) on or around the piercing. Avoid hitching, caught, be careful with clothings.
- Don't soak your piercing during taking a bath, washing your hair or having a shower.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure.
- In case of any problems please feel free to see our professional staff members.
- The nasal septum is the dividing wall between the nostrils. Generally, the cartilage itself is not pierced, but rather the small gap between the cartilage and the bottom of the nose.
- Jewellery: Septum piercing, Ring, Circular barbell
- Using a titanium piercing can shorten the healing time.
- The recovery time takes about 3-6 weeks, during this time please follow the aftercare instructions.
- Price: €39/piece (titanium piercing included)