- Nipple Piercing
Nipple Piercing Aftercare
- The recovery time for a nipple piercing can take up to 6-8 weeks. During the entire healing time please keep the following advices:
- Don't soak your piercing during taking a bath or having a shower. Keep your piercing away from shower gel, soap.
- Twice a day (morning-evening) apply a thin layer of Medisept gel or Tetran cream around the wound.
- Avoid using alcoholic cleaning products.
- Don't go to sauna, swimming pool or tanning studio for at least two weeks.
- Avoid intense exercises, especially the ones for the bust.
- 10-15 minutes of chamomile tea soaking daily can help the healing.
- Choose comfortable clothes, tops, bra.
- Don't remove your piercing until the end of the healing time!
- Never rotate or move the new piercing!
- Be sure to regularly check threaded ends on your jewellery for tightness.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure.
- In case of any problems please feel free to see our professional staff members.