Das Piercing Stechen pausiert auf ungewisse Zeit!
- The entire healing time is about 3-5 weeks. During this time please keep the following advices.
- Based on years of experience, we recommend to wait at least one month to replace the top of the jewellery.
- Avoid intense activities -depending on the placement- be careful with clothing.
- Don't take a bath, don't go to swimming pools, lakes, tanning studio, sauna for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid using alcoholic cleaning products.
- Apply special Medisept piercing care gel(available in our store) around the wound 2-3 times a day.
- 10-15 minutes of chamomile tea soaking can help the healing and prevent swelling.
- Showers tend to be safer during the entire healing time, clean water can touch the new piercing, avoid submerging for two weeks.
- Avoid all beauty and personal care products -including lotions,soap,shower gel, cosmetics- on and around the piercing.
- Avoid cleaning with creams or ointments because they can stuck under the top of the piercing, causing unwanted emerge.
- Don't protect your piercing with a plaster as they can prevent necessary air circulation.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure
- In case of any abnormality, inflammation or questions, please contact us immediately by email, phone or personally
- The microdermal piercing can be placed almost anywhere on the body.
- Jewellery: Microdermal piercing
- The healing takes about 3-5 weeks, please follow the aftercare instructions during this time.
- Using a titanium jewel can shorten the recovery time.
- Price: €59/piece (titanium piercing included)