- Lipfrenulum Piercing
Lipfrenulum Piercing Aftercare
- The healing time is about 3-5 weeks, swelling, ache is normal in the first 3-4 days. During the entire healing time please keep the following aftercare advices.
- Don't remove or move your piercing!
- Don't chew gums, avoid eating spicy, salty, or hot food for a few days. Eat soups and cold food instead. Rinse your mouth after every meal!
- Drinking alcohol and smoking can extend the healing time.
- Don't eat and drink milk products for at least one week!
- Rinse your mouth with cleaning solution (Octenisept solution, chamomile tea)after meals, smoking, at least 4-5 times daily.
- Be sure to regularly check threaded ends on your jewellery for tightness.
- The healed piercing can be replaced to a shorter one. There is a wide range of tongue piercings available in our store, and our piercers can replace it for free.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure.
- In case of any problems please feel free to see our professional staff members.
- This body piercing is placed in the mouth in the frenulum between the teeth and the upper lips, often called smiley piercing because it is only visible when you smile.
- Jewellery: Ring, Circular barbell
- The recovery time is about 3-5 weeks, during this time please follow the aftercare instructions.
- Using a titanium piercing can shorten the healing time.
- Price: €39/piece (titanium piercing included)