- Genital Piercing
Genital Piercing Aftercare
- The healing time in a case of a genital piercing is about 3-4weeks. Please keep the following advices during the entire healing time:.
- Keep your piercing clean, use intimate care products during the healing time.
- Avoid using alcoholic cleaning products.
- We recommend to choose a simple, basic jewellery as an initial piercing. Long, big jewellery can extend the healing time and causes unwanted irritation.
- Showers tend to be safer during the entire healing time, soaking is forbidden.
- Don't remove or change the jewellery during the recovery time.
- Never move or rotate the piercing.
- All sexual activities should be gentle during the healing period. You can do sexual activity as soon as you feel ready.
- Genital piercings can bleed freely for the first few days, be prepared.
- In a case of piercings placed in the lower part of the mons pubis, apply Medisept piercing care gel or Tetran cream twice a day during the entire healing time.
- For piercings placed on labia or upper the clitoris is no need to use any creams, the piercing heals spontaneously. Don't use any additional products.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure.
- In case of any problems please feel free to see our professional staff members.