- Bridge Piercing
Bridge Piercing Aftercare
- The healing of a bridge piercing is about 4-6 weeks. Please keep the following advices during the entire recovery time.
- Apply special piercing care gel (Medisept, Tetran) around the jewellery two times daily.
- Avoid using alcoholic cleaning products.
- Don't go to sauna, swimming pool or tanning studio for at least two weeks.
- Don't remove or move your piercing.
- Don't soak your piercing during taking a bath, washing your hair or having a shower.
- We recommend to do 10 minutes of chamomile tea soaking daily to help the healing.
- Leave jewellery in at all times!
- Keep your piercing and surroundings clean at all times.
- Be sure to regularly check threaded ends on your jewellery for tightness.
- In case of any injuries of a healed piercing, resume the aftercare procedure.
- In case of any problems please feel free to see our professional staff members.